? ??????????????Pink!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (211 Ratings)??15 Grabs Today. 29289 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Glowing Nights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 2473 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Flashy G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Jul 21, 2009

My Favorite Summer Cocktails

Hey lovelies so sorry I haven't been blogging as much as usual been busy. This past week I been a very good girl not buying any makeup expect a new eyeshadow brush which was much needed. I also dye my hair sable brown I REALLY wanted to lighten it but my hair dresser advise me to grow it out instead of highlighting or worst bleach. That's what happens when you dye your hair dark brown or soft black so Be Warn ladies if your anything like me who can't be faithful to one color don't ever go to dark it sucks having to wait to get the hair color you really desire :( . I know I haven't taken any new pics of makeup looks its just been way to hot out here in NY to wear makeup. Unless I'm going out for the evening I usually don't wear much makeup during the day with the expection of tinted moisturizer, mascara and lip gloss.

On a brighter note I'm thinking about throwing a little get together this weekend with family and friends. I was thinking about which cocktails to serve at the party cause I need to start shopping to get the supplies. I thought you guys might be interest in some of my favorite summer cocktails, yes I LOVE COCKTAILS makes everyone more RELAX n Happy :)



FIRST POISON AND SO FREAKING GOOD *SANGRIA*


Ingredients:
1. bottle of Real Sangria brand wine or any favorite red wine (optional pour 1/2 cup of brandy, vodka or light rum 2 make it stronger).
5-6 strawberries
1 small cantaloupe
1 small bunch of grapes
3 small apples
2 oranges


Directions:
1) Cut all the fruit into bite-size pieces. No rind from the oranges, but you can leave the apple peels on.
2) Add fruit into large pitcher, add wine. Serve chilled.


Second Poison my favorite drink *MARGARITA*

2 oz silver tequila

1 oz premium Cointreau

1/2 oz fresh squeezed lime

lime wedge

Salt

Directions:
Place a thin layer of salt onto a small plate. Rub the rim of a cocktail glass with lime juice. Holding the stem of the glass, rotate the rim in salt. Its best if the salt is only on the outside of the glass. Fill a cocktail shaker half full with ice. Place all ingredients in a shaker. Shake well. Strain into the glass, garnish with lime wedges if you like, and serve.


Lastly a summer classic * PINA COLADA*

Ingredients (serving for 2)

3 oz light rum

4 oz Coco Lopez cream of coconut

4 oz pineapple juice

2 cup crushed ice

Directions

Pour rum, cream of coconut and pineapple juice into a blender with one cup of crushed ice. Blend until smooth, and pour into a glass. Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherry, and serve.

Enjoy, xoxo etc....

0 comments: