During these past few months of my life I been able to find myself. Though I have been absent from blogger & I'm sorry for keeping my followers waiting :*( but I found my post to be somewhat superficial. I do enjoy makeup, fashion all that is still my interest, but there is so much more to me then what I bought from Mac or any other cosmetic or clothing store. I mean really who gives a shit. Of course I will from time to time post about girlie things because I am a girl but I'm also a woman with so much more so express. Why be like every other chick that blogs only about makeup. Not that I'm saying there is anything wrong with it, I do still follow blogs like that. Anyway enough said this is my blog new and improve and true to the bitch I'm really am. Take it or leave it but I do hope you guys stick around.
Always a blogger
Apr 11, 2010
Posted by ladyortiz at 1:56 AM
Sep 22, 2009
WHAT IS IN
- EYELINER cateye look all the way how I miss you over the summer.
- BOOTS looking for a new pair of high boots colors black and grey maybe even red so sexy.
- SMOKEY EYESHADOW I don't care if its not in style anymore love the way it makes my eyes look I get mucho compliments.
- HAIR EXTENSIONS not looking for long locks I just want a long bob cut I cut my hair in layers a few months back and shit still ain't long enough for the look I want so hair extensions to the rescue.
- DARK HAIR COLOR back to beautiful dark browns and reds thinking of going soft black something about that color always draws me back (even though its a pain to go light again please note) I find dark hair to be more sexy then blonde's my personal opinion of course.
- BIKER JACKET is a must have this season you must have seen it all over the stores rather plaid or leather you can just dress it up with an nice pencil shirt for work then at night with a pair of leggings and hooker boots.
- FULL MAKEUP no more hot summer days so now we can finally play with all my makeup.
WHAT IS OUT
- SANDALS say bye bye to all your summer shoes no really ladies please don't wear them in the fall kind of tacky (expect for you west coast bitches so lucky)
- SUMMER DRESSES only expect able if pair with a sweater and over 68 degrees.
- LIGHT COLOR EYE SHADOWS just don't like it in the cold months time to play up dark colors like plums and sapphire blue.
- BODY MIST time to find yourself a nice smelling perfume in the summer its just to strong.
- LIGHT MOISTURIZER looking for a new face and body moisturizer for the colder months my skin tends to feel more dry and will start to peal if I don't use a moisturizer for dry skin.
- NO MORE SHORT NAILS time for acrylic because my nails are disgustingly short man looking hands is no bueno.
whats your in and outs followers and readers thanks 4 reading xoxo etc....
Posted by ladyortiz at 2:40 PM
Sep 9, 2009
Good girls wear white cotton panties... Bad girls don’t wear any.
Good girls wax their floors... Bad girls wax their bikini lines.
Good girls loosen a few buttons when it’s hot... Bad girls make it hot by loosening a few buttons.
Good girls make chicken for dinner... Bad girls make reservations
Good girls blush during bedrooms scenes in movies... Bad girls know they could do better
Good girls never consider sleeping with the boss... Bad girls never do either, unless he’s very, very rich.
Good girls believe they’re not fully dressed without a strand of pearls... Bad girls believe that they are fully dressed with JUST a strand of pearls.
Good girls love Italian food... Bad girls love Italian waiters.
Good girls prefer the missionary position... Bad girls do too-when acting out a "virgin" fantasy
Good girls pack their toothbrush... Bad girls pack their diaphragms.
Good girls save for a rainy day... Bad girls save for a Chanel suit.
Good girls own only one credit card and rarely use it... Bad girls own only one bra and rarely use it.
Good girls wear high heels to work... Bad girls wear high heels to bed.
Good girls think the office is the wrong place to have a romance... Bad girls think NO place is the wrong place.
Good girls have stocks... Bad girls have stockbrokers.
Good girls collect silk shirts... Bad girls collect chiffon teddies.
Good girls just say no... Bad girls just say when.
Good girls never do "it" on the first date... Bad girls wait to see what kind of car he’s driving.
Good girls read best-sellers... Bad girls sleep with their authors.
Good girls write condolence notes... Bad girls marry the widower.
Posted by ladyortiz at 7:09 AM
Aug 30, 2009
I love all types of music and can't live without it. Its what gets my butt moving in the morning and out dancing in the clubs on the weekend with my friends. I'll rather give up watching T.V then to be without my music.
I am crazy for shoes some people collect art I rather have a collection of shoes. It does not matter to me if its an expensive name brand or from a ordinary shoe store as long as its well made and pretty. Lately I have been into Steve Madden and Nine West boots I wish I had extra cash this is a very expensive habit since I been going back to college (which makes me broke must of the time) I haven't bought any in a while no bueno.
I have been in love with makeup since I discover this stuff in back in high school. Lost some interest after becoming wifey and a full-time mom. Until one day I discovered the gurus from you tube, then blogs after that holy crap I was hook again threw all my old shit out and started buying the good stuff from sephora (one of my fave stores) some ppl like the natural look yes I do too but its also amazing to me how much more beautiful one can make themselves with a little extra help.
I am a java queen really I'm addicted to this hot or cold I don't care its a must have at least once a day. I had tried to stop and instead drink tea because I heard it was better for you (yuck was not happening) love coffee would not give this up for anything else.
Reading is one of my favorites pastimes, fiction stories about mystery, romance and thriller novels are what I keep my brain fed. Currently I'm reading angels and demons By Dan Brown. Today I went to borders and found my next book called trading up by Candace Bushnell (author from sex and the city) looking forward to reading this because it an continuation from one of her last characters from 4 non blonde's. My daughter bought New Moon from the Twilight serious not really my style but I'm glad she adores reading as much as I do.
I love shopping for clothes and watching the fashion runway shows on TV. (I LUV 2 watch project runway) I don't always follow the latest trend but its still cool to see whats in and what is out.
7. DANCING IN THE CLUBS
This is something I look forward to every weekend, OK not every weekend cause I'm a mom now but still haven't lost the feeling of excitement of hanging out with friends getting our drink on and shaking our butts on the dance floor.
8. THE BEACH
Summer does not last in NYC so as soon as it starts to get hot I'm here at the beach loving every minute of it. I'm gonna miss going there since summer is just about over, I'm hoping for a beautiful Labor Day weekend to go one last time :*(
Yes I do and if I could I would sleep till noon.
10. SHOWERSTaking showers is so relaxing especially if I had a long stressful day. This is my time to pamper myself and if anyone knocks on the door to disturb me their asking for trouble.
11. YOU UNDERSTAND LETS KEEP IT RATED PG FOR THE NOISY YOUNGINS
The ultimate stress reliever for any time of the day.
plus one more
12. IS YOU THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG.
Posted by ladyortiz at 8:10 PM